CSC-H64 is a serial to Ethernet/WLAN converter that enables your serial devices to carry robust networking capabilities. This serial to Ethernet/WLAN converter offers 4 serial ports interfaced with RS232/RS422/RS485 and a frame delimiter for packet fragmentation. CSC-H64 comes preloaded with Soft AP so it can simply be linked to any devices with WLAN by operating as an AP. It eases network construction with mobile devices such as smart phones, tablet PCs and laptops where an AP is unavailable.
Ensuring reliable operation with industrial temperature range of -40℃~+85℃ (without a USB WLAN adapter), along with an over-voltage, reverse-voltage and over current protection circuit, makes this Serial to Ethernet/WLAN converter suitable for harsh industrial environments. CSC-H64 can be used in diverse applications such as Remote Console Monitoring, Automatic Fare Collection System, etc.
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- 4 x RS232/RS422/RS485 (D-SUB 9pin male, up to 230.4Kbps)
- IEEE802.11b/g: A Ralink RT3070/RT5370 USB Wireless LAN dongle required
- Soft AP (setting and connection through a smart phone or laptop without an AP available)
- WPA Enterprise (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Separator settings for packet fragmentation
- Simple and intuitive configuration tool provided
- Virtual COM port (ezVSP) provided
- Industrial temperature range, -40℃ ~ +85℃ (without a USB WLAN adapter)
For more information see manufacturer site.