CSE-H55N2 is an industrial RS422/RS485 to Ethernet converter designed to be more stable against noise and electrical damage. It supports IPv6 addressing architecture as well as IPv4 and comes equipped with a terminal block for RS422 and RS485 interface. The basic concept of this converter is quickly and easily adding networking capabilities to your serial equipment to help you remotely control and monitor your serial equipment from anywhere in the world. CSE-H55N2 mainly features industrial operating temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃), various communication functions such as DNS, DDNS, and strong security functions (SSL, MAC/IP filtering, etc.).
As well as industrial environments, CSE-H55N2 is ideal for diverse applications such as Solar Energy Management System, Replacement RS485 to TCP/IP network, Remote Controlling Pan Tilt Camera, etc.
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃)
- Overvoltage, Reverse voltage, Overcurrent protection circuit
- Hardware design to improve stability against noise and electrical damage
- IPv4 / IPv6 dual stack
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Separator settings for packet fragmentation
- Virtual COM port (ezVSP) provided
- Serial tunneling
For more information see the manufacturer site.